Sunday, July 9, 2017

Costco Dinner Finds

5 of my favorite Costco DINNER finds!

SOOOoooo Good! It can be used on/in so many dinners. Really yummy to use as your base for pizza and another good one is to spread it on chicken or tilapia before popping it in the oven.

We love breaded tilapia, parmesan crusted tilapia (I know that's frowned upon by some), pesto tilapia, blackened tilapia....it's all good!

The obvi is burgers. We also use this for stacks (toast, cheese, turkey burger, mashed potatoes, gravy). I will eat these for my own lunch topped with a little avacado and cottage cheese. EASY and FAST is my game.

Go grab these NOW! Don't let the FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE MIX fool you. These can be used to make so much more than just breakfast foods like the breading on chicken or the crust on a pot pie. Recipes to come soon.....

I wish these were whole wheat but I use them for my kids tacos and wraps which we eat pretty much every week!

That's it! I don't live near a Costco so when we go you will always find these in my cart.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment