Sunday, June 4, 2017

Heart(rate) Healthy

I may not have a closet full of race medals because I have put my time and attention elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I do love trying to be fit, strong, & healthy but a large part of that comes from the food we eat. I have never been one for diets of any sort. I am a firm believer in variety and moderation and that includes the occasional sweets. And that's hopefully what you will find in my blog. I enjoy cooking for my family and the satisfaction that comes from it. Speaking of satisfaction, your belly will be satisfied with this CHICKEN MARINADE recipe I used for Saturday Salad or Sandwiches. It deserves a medal!

Take a look...

It's so juicy and tender! It makes for a great Summer "Cool-Down" meal combined with pretty much any vegetable under the sun. 

I have yet to marinate mine overnight and it's still my pb (personal best) marinated chicken! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment