Friday, June 2, 2017

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

"The sun will come out tomorrow, betch your bottom dollars that tomorrow there'll be SUN!!" IT'S SUMMER! I LOVE THE SUN!!
Our Fun Family Flick Friday was......

My girls love the new version of Annie but I lean more towards the original.
So when choosing our food I stuck with the original and went with WARM MUSH aka MAPLE-BACON GRITS PUFF with a side of sweet potato hashbrowns baked with chopped bell peppers and zucchini. I did have to substitute the bacon with breakfast turkey sausage because apparently we ate all the turkey bacon. The recipe I used can be found on my Pinterest under Yummy Food or here.

For dessert we took a little bit of the new Annie mixed with the old and came up with these cookies...


Leapin' Lizards, these are so good! Cookies & Cream Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment