Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pig Pita Pizza...say that 3 times fast

If you are looking for an easy lunch for your kids or an even easier dinner for your family....Look no further! We went to the fair over the weekend and saw some pigs and got inspired to make some HAM pizza. I make pita pizzas all the time! Sometimes I'll use the pitas to make garlic bread as well.
I buy these on sale at Smith's for around $3 and something cents for a pack of 6. You can also buy something similar at Costco. Makes for a cheap meal. I will take them straight out of the freezer before baking them sometimes too and they turn out great!

Slop it with marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, moza, & toppings of choice. I will always have a side option of sliced apples, carrot sticks, a salad like the one found in this picture (easy recipe found in another post), garlic bread, etc. Spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper. Bake at 400 until cheese is melted. Watch closely so the bottoms don't burn!

 PIG OUT!
I was sweating like a pig at this point of the fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment